Sunday 10 September 2006

Impromptu date!

Quick update here, as I'm flitting about starting to get ready for tonight's new date with Outdoor Type... just to let you know I've had an impromptu lunchtime coffee date with Rugby Fan!

How cool... there I was, just about ready for a trip to Starbucks, then an afternoon of golf (and I hadn't really spent much time getting ready, so no makeup) when I get a text of Rugby Fan - was it OK for him to join me for said coffee!!

Quick panic as I tried to minimize my hangover look with my enhancing goodies... he did mention he hadn't shaved, and was that OK?!? Well, at least it put us on a scruffy level! Ten minutes later we're chatting over a latte :) Thank god I had my 'oh so cute' golf skirt on, so I didn't look like a complete sight!

Oh, and the best bit. As we went our separate ways I noticed his car... A brand new Audi Convertible! It's a shame the summer's nearly over :)

Gotta go... my next date's in an hour, and I'm still in my 'oh so cute' golf skirt!!

0 Comments: