Wednesday 27 September 2006

Film, what film?

Great date last night! He's such a nice guy :)

We went to a fab bar, with every intention of having a couple of drinks, then on to the cinema, but we talked so much time flew by and we didn't end up catching the film!

He's got a beautiful accent!

When I got home he sent a text to tell me he'd had a great time, and we should do it again! Yes please :)

So onto tonight, and my date with Shoe Guy. We're meeting at half six, so I've a mad dash home to get ready. My clothes are ready, and oodles of shoes, because I know I won't be able to decide which ones to wear!!

Ooh... remember Vinyl Guy (the DJ who doesn't like noisy pubs!). He's off to Ibiza for the weekend, but wants to know if I'm interested in meeting up next week. I'll find somewhere quiet for him!

There's another Local Guy who wants to meet up. I've been chatting to him for a while now (well, a couple of days). I'm not really sure how to describe him. He's a businessman who lives in Cardiff, but seems to be all around the place. He's suggested meeting next week too!

Oh, and Wordy Guy is *still* bonkers!

0 Comments: