Sunday 17 September 2006

If a picture paints a thousand words

I'm going to get RSA!!!

Woke this morning to a bulging inbox... seriously, there's 15 new Potentials there! A record response for me :)

Now, in a way it's cool (loads of new people to cut and paste responses too), but I'm *slightly* worried, as weekends are normally quieter in the online dating world! What's going to happen during the week??

Really quick run through of some of them...

A Dubliner, who said I scored 'A' for intelligence and looks! 'A' for intelligence eh (guys, bear in mind he's Irish, like me... our intelligence gauge is on a different scale to the rest of yours)

A festival floozie, who like my taste in music. Why thank you :)

A cheeky looking local guy, who seriously has "open fire" mentioned more than once in his profile, and walking in the countryside on a crisp winters morning :/

A golfer from Worcester... drinks daily :)

A guy from Oxford who like giving that "special lady" in his life flowers & jewellery. Good start, but then goes on to how he's been messed around in the past. It's a rule not to mention past relationships, especially bad ones... you can sense the bitterness there :(

Now, and this is quite bizarre - my stars this morning say "This is a good time to look at what you can do to increase own chances of success. In the long run, it will also help your relationships with others"... freaky!!

Rugby guy called last night... he was so drunk I couldn't really make out what he was saying, but he then sent a text to apologise for being too "mushy"... what!! It could well have been some declaration of undying love, but to me it just sounded like the teacher from Charlie Brown!

0 Comments: