Tuesday 5 September 2006

Champers anyone?

How sweet... New One (Rugby Fan) sent a little text after I'd spoken to him last night, to say he's looking forward to our date tonight!

This morning I got a fab invite to a champagne evening in the bar downstairs (next Tuesday). One of the guys in work said he's not at all surprised... he thinks I must have shares in the place!
So... who do I go with (bearing in mind it's over a week away - a long time in the world of online dating)??

Chatting in the lift to Nice Guy Who Lives Upstairs (Who May Be Gay). We both opened the invites at the same time, and it was like we'd both found the golden tickets in Wonka Bars... and then he suggested we both go!!!

But, as I said, that's next week. I've more pressing things on my mind at the moment, like what am I going to wear tonight :)

0 Comments: