Monday 18 September 2006

More a nervous tick than a wink

It's still happening! I'm struggling to keep up with who's who now.

Here's the update so far:

The Seaside Designer (this is a pre pic one). Ongoing 'Mutual Contact', but I'm starting to recognise when this kind is going to just fizzle out. He's one of those 'how's your day been' people.

The Funsize Diet Coke Man (another pre pic one). Still calls me Babe! I think he's going to be like Cute from Devon, and more of an online dating penpal (do I really have time for more of those!).

Dubliner 3 of 3 (post pic). This guy's really funny, and his sense of direction is almost as good as mine. Wants to know if I'm near Stockport, so he can come and visit (maybe why that's why he scored me 'A' for intelligence... his Irish scale is clearly evident, as I'm 200 miles away from Stockport!).

Festival Floozie (post pic). This one is very much on my music wavelength. Cool!

The Cheeky Looking Local Guy (post pic). Turns out he's a pharmacist. Apart from that not too much else to say about him.

The Golfer from Worcester (post pic). Now... this one is very interesting indeed. His first few emails were kind of lighthearted, but now I'm got a few beautifully long messages, and he wants to meet up - soon . Bear in mind this has all happened in the last 48 hours, so very much early days :)

Ooh, Donegal Guy (pre pic) and Mr Incredible(2) (pre pic) have both been in touch again. I haven't heard from them in weeks!!

There's another new one too. He's a Local guy, in the 'legal' profession. There's a mention of a uniform in his profile, and his first email was really funny, so I've emailed him back (note the mention of a uniform... he's got to be worth finding out more about!).

SysAdmin Honey/JP... never in my life have I needed the "Potential Dates Database Management Software" (tm) as much as I need it now. I promise to be your rescue guinea pig if you help me ;)

Almost forgot about last nights date... the 'luxury' yacht engineer. Extremely boring, talked too much about who he knows, where he's been, blah, blah, blah - but nothing about who he really is. Off the list!

Tomorrow night I've another date with Rugby guy, who's still top of my list. He's so sweet... he send me a text this morning to wish me a happy day.

All together... awwww :)

0 Comments: