Sunday 1 October 2006

The plan...

OK, today's the day I have my 'real time in the flesh appraisal' with Bonkers Chainsaw Wielding Wordy Guy!

Now, I don't know if last nights storms, and today's dourpour are signs in any way at all... I'm not nervous, not at all!!

Bruv... I'll call you when I get back, I promise!!

Then at 6 o'clock I'm meeting Yoga Guy. We're going to whack some balls at the driving range first (a would wear my 'oh so cute' golf skirt, but I think a raincoat is more in order today!), when we're cooking and watching a DVD... finally I get the standard online daters date!!!

Ooh... and Dubliner 1 of 3 (with wine cellar) has promised to ring this morning! He called on Friday, but I wasn't in, so he left a message. I've only replayed it once... an hour! His accent is delicious :)

And (sorry, almost forgot about this one) I got a wink yesterday from a surfing male nurse!!! - he sounds like fun, so I winked back at him!

Now, I need to go shopping for some ingredients for tonight's meal. He doesn't eat wheat or dairy (in fact, he sounds insanely healthy), so that's cheese on toast out the window!

M&S here I come :)

0 Comments: