Friday 20 October 2006

Yours?

Cool... only a couple more days to go until I finally meet Dubliner 1 of 3 (with wine cellar). But, before that I've got a lunchtime date tomorrow with Volleyball Guy, then evening date tomorrow with Yoga Guy. I decided on the comedy club option, even though things with Yoga Guy are taking a turn...

Last night (out for a Guinness) he got a "little" drunk, and kept asking me if I was his?!? He's not getting it, is he. I really like him, but I will never belong to anyone! Been there, done that... and it's an experience I don't want to go through again!

So, I told him again I like him on a level, but I can't commit to anything! Bless... I got a text off him this morning to apologise!

Ooh... I've had a couple more winks over the last few days. One from a sports nutritionist (I can't see that going anywhere. Not once he sees my diet consists of ready meals, minibix and wine!)

And... almost forgot about this. Dubliner 3 of 3 called on Wednesday night. It was totally out of the blue, but within seconds we were chatting like old friends. He says I'm a sharp blade (which, for you non Irish, is actually a compliment!)

I've arranged to meet him the first evening I'm in Dublin (actually, he's picking me up from the airport). Well, I had a few hours to kill :)

0 Comments: