Monday 16 October 2006

13:00 - Met for coffee!

Bless. I got a text off Volleyball Guy earlier today to tell me he was so excited about meeting me he was early... almost an hour early! So I did the decent thing and put him out of his misery by meeting earlier than planned.

His text also reminded me what he was wearing (he told me that yesterday!), and where he was sitting... blimey this guy likes detail!

Anyway, it all became clear when I met him. He was actually a chef in the Navy for 12 years, so obviously his timetable driven days are a hangover from that!

He was actually a nice guy. Now bearing in mind he's looking for his 'solemate', I felt it only fair to point out straight away that I have those 'commitment' issues, and that any sign of intensity has me running a mile.

He asked me if I fancied doing something this evening... not tonight - I'm cooking with the Voice of Reason (although, thinking about it I should've invited Volleyball Guy around... he's the chef, not me!).

Anyway... other emails:

Dubliner 1 of 3 (with wine cellar). He's sent me an email from Mauritius, with a photo showing just where *I* could now be lying. A deserted beach, blue sky... I'm not kicking myself, I'm not! I'm pretty sure Dublin next week will be just as idyllic!

Yoga Guy. A couple of emails today to let me know he thought the weekend was really special. Sweet :) And he wants to know if I'm free any/all nights this week. Ooh, and he's offered to take me to the airport next week. Is it too cheeky to have one Potential taking me to meet another Potential :/

Donegal Guy... remember him. He's emailed apologised for not being in touch for a couple of weeks, and thinks he should be hung, drawn and quartered?!? Don't worry about it, I've been busy enough anyway!

Ooh.. and I've just had a text off Volleyball guy. Apparently I've made his day!

0 Comments: