Sunday 15 October 2006

If you thought the "C" word was scary

Then the 'L' word is downright terrifying. I've just got off the phone with Yoga Guy, and yes he did it - said the bloody 'L' word.

Yoga Guy... we've had a couple of dates. I admit he's a really nice guy. We went to the theatre last night, and had a lot of wine, and a lot of laughs. And this morning he actually called around with all the ingredients for a fab breakfast. How sweet is that?!?

I am going to carry on seeing him, but I'm so not ready for the 'L' word. So, I told him I have serious 'commitment' issues at the moment, and so as long as he's OK with me on that then we're fine!!

Onto Volleyball Guy. Well... he's getting funnier by the minute. He's got some endearing features (like his 6 pack), but the 'bus nutter' side of him is starting to show:

1. He's given me his mobile number 4 times... already. And sent me a text to test our numbers worked!

2. So funny this one... you know those 'how was your day' type emails. Well, his are kind of timetable style. "10:00am, woke up/showered. 10:17, had breakfast", and so on. Now initially I thought he was joking, but I'm beginning to think this is maybe what he's really like, all the time!!

3. He keeps mentioning the fact he's looking for his 'solemate' (sp)!!

So, armed with the evidence that he may have a screw ever so slightly loose (and, as my Bruv pointed out, why is such a good looking guy on a dating site. At which point I reminded him that *I* was on a dating site. What is he trying to say? Either I'm intelligent but ugly, or stupid but beautiful! Answers on a postcard please!)...where was I??

I'm meeting him tomorrow, for coffee!! It's a lunch date, so short. He's emailed me to let me know what his going to be wearing (already), and can I do likewise. What?? Now??

I've no idea. I'll text him tomorrow, once I'm dressed!

0 Comments: