Wednesday 18 October 2006

Conversating?

Bless... after my coffee with Volleyball Guy on Monday I get another text to let me know just how much he enjoyed our "conversating"... it's not a real word, it it?!?

He's so funny I met him again today, for some more coffee and "conversating"!!

Before we met I got three texts... One to check what time, two to ask what I'm drinking, and three to ask if I wanted sugar. I can see my mobile bill rocketing with this guy!

When I got there he apologised for not being able to get our usual seat! Ummm... we've only met once before, so there's no such thing as usual!

And how sweet is this... he bought me a little spider cookie. Sweet :) I didn't have the heart to tell him I couldn't eat it (a stupid allergy to anything remotely containing egg!), so I said I was going to save it for later.

Sysadmin Honey, I hope that little spider cookie was special, and you felt honoured to eat it!!

Yoga Guy... just got off the phone from a deep and meaningful conversation. Well, it was deep and meaningful for him - for me, I was strangely fixated on a little row of six Minibix, trying to work out which one had the most chocolate in, so I could save the best one til last :/

Pay attention girl (to Potentials, not Minibix!)

I'm going to meet him tomorrow for a wee drop of Guinness, or two (part of my pre Dublin build up!).

And I've options for the weekend... the Comedy Club with Yoga Guy, or the cinema with Volleyball Guy. Which one shall it be???

0 Comments: