Friday 13 October 2006

You are feeling very sleepy

I know, I know... I didn't let you know how I got on with Shoe Guy! Sorry :)

Well, it was a very nice evening. He's quiet funny, and willingly stumped up my meal and champagne prize... thank you :)

He called last night to invite me quad biking at the weekend.

Now, that's going to be a little difficult... as usual I've a number of things already going on... a day out with The Voice Of Reason, the theatre with Yoga Guy, and golf with my Bruv, and possibly tea (hint, hint ;)), so as much as an afternoon tearing around up to my neck in mud I'm not sure I'm going to be able to fit it in :(

And talking of Yoga Guy and Shoe Guy, I'm starting to think I've developed a nasty 4 date itch (and before any of you say anything, not *that* mind of itch). They're both nice guys, but there's just no real spark there. Yoga Guy is beginning to do the whole "where do you see us going thing", and Shoe Guy has hinted that I'd love a day out shopping with his daughter... both scary signs of the dreaded "C" word!!!

So my mind is now drifting to my new winks and 'Mutual Contact':

Volleyball Guy... he is indeed quite fit looking (I've seen a photo of him playing volleyball on the beach, and seriously... he's got a proper six pack!). I've had a couple of nice emails off him (not one liners, but not too wordy).

And (now this is a great one). I got a wink of this fella who's a hypnotherapist. He sounds *very* interesting. I emailed him back... I could use the services of a hypnotherapist :)

1 Comment:

SaM-GiRL said...

LOL.....cute. nice blog.