Wednesday 11 October 2006

Shoe Guy and the meal

It's tonight! I've got a hideous hangover (a ladies night last night, with too much wine and champagne!). Still, I've got enough time when I get home to transform myself.

This guy is actually quite good fun (as well as being a sucker for a challenge, a good loser, and a Richard Hammond lookalike). He emailed me to point out the only reason I won was that he was somewhat distracted by my 'wiggle' when I set up my swing.

Now, that's one thing Gorgeous H didn't teach me. That and the 'oh so cute' golf skirt certainly did the trick there :)

I'm definitely taking both the wiggle and the 'oh so cute' skirt to Dublin. Having said that, one of the courses we're playing at is a links course, which means it's going to be freezing... what am I going to do?? I'll have blue legs!

Other stuff... I've had a wink of a beach volleyball player (very fit looking!), and one off a chartered accountant who is scarily proud of his 33 pots in his garden... no thanks!! And a text of Legal Guy (the short one). Do I fancy going out for a drink??

And Cute from Devon is coming up for a visit! Now, we're kind of past dating each other, so it's just a night out to swap dating nightmares. It'll be good fun :)

0 Comments: