Sunday 8 October 2006

Blues and shoes

What a cool weekend :)

Saturday evening's date with Yoga Guy was great fun. A blues club in the back of beyond, full of old men with long ponytails (well, the ones that had hair left anyway!).

Yoga Guy and I looked like the Beautiful Ones by comparison! He said I looked radiant, and wasn't I lucky I didn't need to wear makeup. I guess that's a thumbs up to the half an hour of playing with my various enhancing and plumping goodies he picked me up!

Now... he did ask again if I wanted to go for a walk with him and his kids. Nope, sorry - I'm playing golf with Shoe Guy!!

These guys must think I'm a terrible golfer... Today's game was all about challenges. First to lose a ball buys dinner later in the week, and whoever loses the game has to buy champagne. I love a challenge, so agreed to both bets. And guess who's now got an all expenses night out later in the week??

That's right... Me :)

He lost his ball on the 7th, and we ended the game with me 1 up... so close, but I won both prizes!!

I did offer double or quits next week for a pair of Jimmy Choos, but he went a bit pale :/

0 Comments: