Wednesday 7 March 2007

and 28!

I've lined up another 'Face to Face'... No.28, the Rugby Supporting Wine Loving Golfer! I did think he was a little boring to start with, but his emails have got quite funny, so why not.

Now, this is a little confusing, but we're meeting on Saturday (after the Rugby, so he'll be spared my power drinking Guinness shenanigans), so 'technically' that makes him No.27, and the Journalist on Sunday should now be No.28! Confused?

Anyway, it should be 'interesting' because I've no idea what he looks life. Sure, there's a description on his profile, but a lot of guys have a tendency to exaggerate (believe me... I have met one of them), and as there's no photo this is effectively a blind date.

So a busy few days coming up, and three outfits to pick out (note to self... there is absolutely NO NEED to buy new clothes. None of them have seen one single item from my wardrobe!).

Today I got a wink of a guy who's profile is really funny. He loves sarcasm, and when I asked him what Revel he'd be he said chocolate... the best!

The Dentist is still sending daily text updates from his hols, and has asked if we can meet when he gets back (so possibly No.29, but as he's still away for over a week I'm not going to give him a number *just* yet!). One of his texts was ever so slightly ironic (bearing in mind my last paragraph)... he said it was refreshing to meet someone who's not wowed by 'chocolate boys'?!?

0 Comments: