Thursday 22 March 2007

Lucky strike!

My 2nd date with the Outdoorsy Guy was really good fun. He picked me up bang on time (and didn't feel the need to give me a running commentary by text on his way to get me!).

So bowling, and the challenge. We decided to have three games, with the loser buying the beers for the rest of the night. So guess who won 3-0???

ME!!!

I completed stuffed him! Now modesty isn't really a strong point of mine when I'm winning, so you can imagine how much I was skipping around with complete glee! To be fair he was very gracious in defeat and he duly bought the drinks for the rest of the evening :)

I had a sweet email off him this morning to say even though he's shellshocked at being beaten he's up for another date... as long as he can set the challenge!!

Game on!

He's actually one of the nicest of any of the Potentials I've met so far... quite cute, very funny, at not coming across as desperate or needy. Just a regular bloke. Wow :)

0 Comments: