Sunday 18 March 2007

Oh dear :(

What a fantastic day/night!! Oodles of Guinness and oodles of fun!

And oodles of texts of The Dentist. Now, you know how bad I can be with my phone... everyone who knows me knows if you text me while I'm out you're not *guaranteed* an instant response.

It's not that I'm being rude, it's just that I don't actually have the phone welded to my hand, and so I might not even notice you've sent a me a message. I'm out, I'm having a good time... simple.

So, I woke this morning to find a couple of texts off The Dentist, the last one letting me know he's not surprised this dating lark isn't working for me, because there's obviously more important things to do than reply to him, and a goodbye!?!

Now, before you all say he's got a point, he did call me yesterday (well, he called a few times), and I did tell him I was out for the day, fully intending to get a bit tipsy and that it was unlikely I'd be sending him any messages... The rule remember, don't text when drunk!

So I sent him one today to say he's probably right, but my friends and family ARE important, and I was just enjoying my day.

I've got one back, and he's called a truce. To be honest I'm not asking for a truce... If he's going to get all weird like that before we've even met it's highly unlikely that we're at all suited.

So 'Face to Face' No.30 is off :(

It's probably just as well... I've been set a challenge to abstain from ANY alcohol for a month?!?! At least the 6 Nations is over, which should make it slightly easier!

0 Comments: