Thursday 29 March 2007

Twins

I've got a new Potential... well, I say a Potential, but I think this guy is going to be more a kind of penpal. He's a fitness instructor from up North! We've emailed each other for a couple of days now, and today worked out we share the same birthday!!

How weird? This means it's going nowhere, because obviously I'm not sharing my birthday with anyone... it's my day :)

He has said he's interested in having a chat, so I've given him my number and he's calling a little later.

Oh, and I had a very sweet text off The Gardener, to thank me for a lovely evening, and to let me know my picture doesn't do me justice. Strange, but quite a few guys have said that. I took ages to pick a picture that I thought really did look like me (it's recent, I'm smiling, and I have a drink in my hand... pretty much me really!).

Music Man has been in touch too. He's been in the States for a couple of weeks, but wonders if I fancy meeting up for a drink sometime next week. I think I will... we've already established we're too alike to be in anyway compatible, but he's great fun, and his ability to power drink cocktails is quite awe inspiring :)

0 Comments: