Friday 2 March 2007

Revel-ation

First a Potential update:

The Dentist. He seems like a sweet guy, but is so texty (OK, that may not be a real word). I'm *slightly* concerned that he may not be giving his patients his full attention, but he assures me he only texts between treatments. I don't have the time (or inclination, or money) to reply to all of them.

The Outdoorsy Guy. He's emailed to arrange a drink next week (I turned him down last night in favour of a night with real people). I quite like this guy, mainly because he doesn't seem too full on.

Now, the other one (Rugby Supporting Wine Loving Golfer), is kind of dwindling a bit. His emails are OK, but a little boring (although bizarrely asked me if I have a current passport?!?)

Anyway, rather than deciding who's worth pursuing based on their profiles/emails/ women's intuition I tried out a new method in the office today, and it worked a treat. To get an insight into someones persona, just ask them what Revel they would be!

0 Comments: