Friday 16 March 2007

Typical

Baileys Guy... for months I've been having 'Mutual Contact' with this guy, with a couple of near 'Face to Face's, but so far I haven't met him. So what's he done?

Call this evening to invite me out tomorrow, that's what! It's the final day of the 6 Nations, and he's in the area to watch one of the games. So he wondered if I fancied a spot of lunch, and then going along to the game with him!!!

Fantastic, yes? Well, no... not really.

I can't go! I've promised my Bruv (and various friends) I'd watch possibly the best couple of games of rugby, AND celebrate St Patrick's day with them!

Can you believe it... all this time, and now he wants to meet! Well, he's going to have to wait... After the Date from Hell last weekend, I know it's not a good idea to mix rugby and copious amounts of Guinness with a new 'Face to Face', so no dates this weekend.

They're stacking up next week though! So far I've got lunch with the M&S Spotter (No.29), bowling with Outdoorsy Guy, and if The Dentist (No.30) calms down with his texty ways we're off for a night out!

Obviously that all depends on whether my liver survives tomorrow. I've been preparing all week, and totally abstained from any alcohol at all. Luckily I think my Bruv always seems to end up drunker than me, which should me look a *little* more responsible :)

0 Comments: