Sunday 11 March 2007

Story time

Phew, last date of the weekend. After last night's Date from Hell with the Rugby Supporting Wine Loving Golfer (aka The Cheating Bastard) I was seriously tempted to cancel today's 'Face to Face' (27 or 28?) with The Journalist. I'd almost lost the dating will to live, but then I thought, could it be any worse?

And thankfully no, it wasn't!!

The Journalist was actually a very nice guy. We met for a late lunch, and to catch the final rugby game of this weekend (and a fab game it was too!). We had a lovely time... nice banter, nice food, a couple of drinks and good sport. He did ask me about my experiences in online dating, but I decided to be vague about it (just in case he was fishing for a story!). I just told him I'd had a few dates :/

He's restored my faith in online dating (I know, I'm just so fickle). Not everyone out there is an emotional stunted, socially inept poor excuse of a man.

0 Comments: