Friday 23 March 2007

Analyse this...

One thing I really don't like... Potentials who try to analyse me! I had an hours conversation with The Dentist last night, where he tried to tell me just why he thinks I come across as guarded.

This is fabulous... accordingly to The Dentist the reason I don't immediately answer text messages or emails, and the reason I didn't let him stay at mine is because I must have been hurt or let down in the past, and so I'm reluctant to let anyone hurt me again!!!

It's got nothing to do with the fact:
(a) I don't sit with my mobile permanently welded to my ear/hand
(b) I do have other things to do apart from sit around waiting for emails
(c) I really don't think it's a wise idea to let a strange man stay over on a first date. I mean, he could well be a murderer :/

I don't *really* think I would've signed up to a dating site if I wasn't keen on meeting someone new... do you?

Ooh, and talking of meeting someone new... I've got a new Potential - The Gardener! He got in touch last night, and we've arranged to meet next week! He 'Seems Nice' (tm), and sends fairly sensible emails. His picture looks OK too. He's not as cute as my current fave (The Outdoorsy Guy) though!

So 'Face To Face' No.31 then... maybe he'll bring along some flowers :)

0 Comments: