Tuesday 20 March 2007

2 days, 3 dates, mixed up numbers!

Maths was never my strong point, so these numbers are confusing me!

1st is a 1st with No.30 (The Dentist) I know, it was off, but it's back on now. I'll explain in a minute!
2nd is a 1st with No.29 (The Spotter)
3rd is a 2nd with No.26 (Outdoorsy Guy)

Tonight I'm off for a drink (non alcoholic remember) and tapas with The Dentist. After the weekend text rubbish, and him thinking I was an inattentive bint (which I guess I am) I'd decided it was not really worth us meeting up. But he sent a really sweet email to apologise, and that he was just new to all this?!?

So the date is back on. Now, I have fairly low expectations of this one working at all, because I still kind of think he's going to be a little too intense for me, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. And besides, it gives me a chance to see if I can have a night out without giving in to my weakness for red wine!

Tomorrow lunchtime I'm having coffee with The Spotter. This guy seems fine. A couple of texts to arrange where and when, and that's it. No barrage of messages to let me know he's really looking forward to it... just simple grown up, let's have a coffee stuff. Gold star for The Spotter!

Then tomorrow evening I'm off bowling with the Outdoorsy Guy. To be honest this is the one I'm looking forward to the most. It's a second date, so no nerves (although to be fair I don't get nervous anyway... mind you, after some of the scary dates I've had maybe I should!). Again, he doesn't go overboard with texts, so a gold star to him too.

My only worry is that I showed my Old Friend his photo, and he said he looks like an old boss of mine! Every time I look at his pic that's all I can think of :)

0 Comments: