Monday 5 March 2007

26 and 27!

That's right. Two new 'Face to Face's this week! I know I was getting bored of actually meeting new guys, but these two sound interesting.

First No.26, The Outdoorsy Guy. I turned down a date with him last week in favour of real people, but he's asked if I fancy a drink later this week... He's quite cute, so why not!

No.27 is the Journalist Guy. I haven't heard from him for a week or so, but he wants to know if I fancy meeting up at the weekend?

The Dentist has gone away for a couple of weeks, but called me yesterday (I was just waiting for my Old Friend to turn up!) I had a quick chat to him for 10 minutes! Being in another country hasn't stopped his 'texty' ways... I got three off him yesterday, and another this morning!

And (now this is fab), remember Dubliner 2 of 3 (he came over last summer for a weekend date? Well, I got a cool email off him, and he's thinking of coming back next month. Strangely I mentioned him last night to my Old Friend... I distinctly remember telling him so far he'd been my favourite (Dubliner 2 of 3 that is!)

All these guys are going to have their work cut out in the future though. I'm getting so bored of meeting people who turn out to be needy, insecure desperados I'm still tempted to run away with my Old Friend. I'll find out which Revel he'd be first ;)

0 Comments: