Friday 30 March 2007

+1?

Yep, I've got one... a '+1' invite!! Now, do I drag along one of my totally unsuitable Potentials, or brave it alone??

Choices...

The Gardener. He wants to meet again for a drink, but he's not really my type, so no!

Music Man. Really good fun, but not really '+1' material.

Outdoorsy Guy. I would put him down as a definite '+1', but that would mean our third date was early, and as I seem to struggle to get past that milestone it would be a shame to possibly miss the Wii Challenge next week, so no!

The Twin... well, firstly he lives too far away, but more importantly, after talking to him last night a definite no! Why... because talking to him was like listening to myself. Not only do we share the same birthday, but we seem to be living in some kind of bizarre parallel universe. Seriously... I don't think I've ever talked to someone who's life mirrored my own in so many ways. It was quite scary!!

So, I'm going alone... just me and my Little Black Dress!

0 Comments: