Saturday 24 March 2007

Challenging times

How sweet... I've had a couple of texts of Outdoorsy Guy today, and we've sorted out a third date!

I know, I know, this is usually the last one, but I've got a really good feeling about him!

So, the date. After his humiliating 3-0 defeat at bowling you'd think he'd know better than to challenge me. But he has, so of course I've taken him up on it. The challenge this time is golf, but on the Nintendo!!

Seriously, we're having a Wii challenge! And I have to decide what the winner gets.

I don't think he has a hope in hell of winning. I've been playing it almost constantly, and I can already more than match the Voice of Reasons efforts. Outdoorsy Guy hasn't played it before (well, he says he hasn't. He could well be bluffing).

So, he's coming to mine to play, and as a bonus he's offered to cook for me.

Wow :)

0 Comments: