Sunday 24 December 2006

'twas the night before Christmas

Xmas Eve... what does a single girl do on Christmas Eve??

Well, here's my options:

Option 1: Wallow in self pity, listening to "It'll be lonely this Christmas" on repeat while getting slowly drunk!

Option 2: Take up No.17 from Gloucester's offer of a night out. I say a night out, but it would mean driving to Gloucester, then spending an hour or so being talked at, without the opportunity to have a drink or two.

Option 3: Go to mum's!

So, option 3 it is. It's actually not too bad. I'm going to have an hour or so there, then come home, pamper myself (got a new Christmas outfit, and I want my nails to match), open a bottle of something sparkly and think back to this time last year... it was yuck!!

Ooh, I've started some new Mutual Contact (No.76). In his last email he mentioned what he does for a living... he only owns a company that distributes Baileys!!! Distributes Baileys... WOW!!!

And Dubliner 2 of 3 (remember... he came over in the summer) has been in touch. He thinks it would be nice for us to catch up sometime :)

And finally, I'm off out for a drink on Thursday with an old friend. I can't call it a date (mainly because it isn't!), but I have to say this guy is seriously good fun, single and quite fit. Lost touch with him for years, but we've been emailing a fair bit over the last couple of weeks!

Happy Christmas everyone... have fun!

0 Comments: