Friday 29 December 2006

there's more...

So, I finish updating this, and there's another wink! Well, I say a wink, this guy skipped a stage and emailed, asking if I want to have dinner... tonight!!

Actually, he's skipped several stages there! I would say I don't know a thing about him, but in the very short space of time since his email I've been able to find out more about him than you'd think. How?

Through the power of Google!! He mentioned he was a golf pro (no, unfortunately it's not Gorgeous H!), and I've got his full name... so I googled away!!!

Now, on paper (or screen in this case), he looks like a good Potential. He's actually a serious golf pro, and is even on the European Tour circuit. Bloody hell! As he's so good, there are oodles of pictures around (albeit all various golf poses!), so I've been able to get a good look at him!

So, do I want dinner with him.... of course I do!! There is just one fly in the ointment (actually, there's two!):

1.) Voice of Reason is with me, so my only option would be the bar downstairs (and I've now got a new rule not to take Potentials there)

2.) I'm moving tomorrow, so I really should pack stuff, and not eat dinner with serious golf pros!

Damn. Still, if he's keen maybe we can do it another time. Fingers crossed!

0 Comments: