Thursday 21 December 2006

Did she or didn't she??

Find love, that is!

Well, no... I didn't. Sorry No. 16, even though you were *oodles* of fun (and very very cute!), I still sent that email to the dating site demanding my free six months!

The only stipulation of their guarantee is that you have to have been 'actively dating' during your first six months. ACTIVELY DATING... I'm exhausted!!

I was tempted to send them this blog, as proof I've been bloody actively dating, but it seems I didn't need to. They work it out on the number amount of times you've accessed your account, and the email activity you've undertaken, so they didn't even quibble. I'm surprised they didn't add a sympathetic 'better luck next time'!

One of my friends emailed me yesterday, and reckons I must be quite difficult to please, as I seem unable to get past four dates with any of my Potentials.

On the contrary... I'm actually very easy to please. All I want is a simple relationship, with someone who isn't going to follow me around like a lapdog, or need constant reassurance that things are OK with us. Someone who never needs to ask 'so, where do you see us going', because they're happy to just wait and see how things work.

Simple... isn't it??

Ooh... before I forget. Yoga Guy popped in last night (yep... he was 'just passing'!). How sweet though, he left me a bag full of Christmas pressies. Seriously, there must be about 6 pressies there!! Voice of Reason and I have done the obligatory pressie shaking and squeezing to see if we can work out what they all are. I'm guessing at least two are chocolate related!

When I start my Christmas shopping I'll make sure I get him something, so I don't feel guilty :)

0 Comments: