Sunday 3 December 2006

December already!

I know, I'm getting terribly lax with this blog... sorry!

So, since last time what's happened?? My second date with Dubliner 1 of 3 (with wine cellar) was amazing!! I was the belle of the ball in the most beautiful dress in the world (II), and I got to wear my heels. I pleaded ignorance at the "no heels" small print :)

The party was a blast, and I even got to dance with Coldplay's drummer's dad! And Dubliner 1 of 3 was divine! Quite funny really, when the band were packing their gear away at the end of the night, the singer said he'd never seen somebody smile and giggle as much as I did! Sweet!

And the family... a typical Oirish lot, who could all seriously outdrink me (honestly... I was an amateur compared to them!). At the family lunch they had at least 6 different types of wine. Unfortunately I could only have one glass as I had to drive back later that day.

So anyway, since then... more dates with Yoga Guy. And I've even gone so far as to introduce him to my Bruv, and my friends (gulp!). I'm even thinking of taking him along to my office party. I know, this all smacks of commitment!!

Anyway, back to Dubliner 1 of 3... guess what?? He's coming over next weekend. So I've got to work out a weekend of entertainment so that he leaves thinking my part of the world is the coolest in the world. Easy!

Ooh, and in two weeks I'm entitled to my free 6 months on the dating site. If you don't find love within 6 months, you get another 6 months free. Well, I've found fun, scary moments, nice meals, pressies, neediness, and oodles of other stuff, but not love. Not enough to pass on 6 more months of dating.

Talking of which... it's time to do a new search. I think December will will have loads of new people on the site. December is a time when people become single - it saves you buying pressies!!

I want new dates :)

0 Comments: