Saturday 16 December 2006

Christmas rush?

I thought this would happen. There seems to be a rush on winks over the last few days! Here's another new Potential:

Potential from Gloucester (No. 75!) - sounds like quite a fun guy... likes golf, but has a hard time making a decision between Guinness and coffee (not something that's ever troubled me I have to say!). Far enough away, so again unlikely to be 'just passing', and thinks I'm a 'real cutie'!!
How sweet! And he's already given me his mobile number (in less than 24 hours!)

And winks of no less than 6 locals overnight. It looks like my instinct was right, and that loads of people suddenly become single just before Christmas... remember, it saves on pressie buying if you ditch your partner just before!

I'll have a scan through them to find any Potentials in the morning.

Tonight I'm out with Yoga Guy. Yes, he's still on the scene, but I swear I'm making no kind of commitment. He is good fun, and as long as I keep reminding him I'm single, and just dating that's OK!!

0 Comments: