Friday 15 December 2006

S.A.D

Bless... remember Cute from Devon? Well, he winked at me again! I emailed him back, and he reminded me that over the last 6 months he's winked at me 3 times, and I've never winked back at him! And I thought it was just me that was counting!

So another old face, still on the site! I think us old timers should all get together (apart from Chainsaw Guy, who shouldn't even be allowed to mix in normal adult company). We could have a SAD (Single And Dating) Christmas Party - a whole bunch of us either moaning about how we seem to be incapable of holding down a relationship, or in my case celebrating the fact I've successfully (albeit unintentionally) managed to avoid actually getting hooked up!

I've got a new Potential too (honestly... I'm really getting back into this!).

Number 74 - lives about 50 miles away (so unlikely to ever be 'just passing'). He looks relatively normal in his photo, and there's no mention of sofas, DVD's or the Da Vinci code, so surely worth following up!

0 Comments: