Monday 18 December 2006

I've been thinking

If there's a rush of Potentials before Christmas (which, judging by the winks I'm getting there is), then it may well get even better in January. I mean... a combination of crap pressies and new years resolutions is bound to mean a host of newly single guys, all just desperate to find 'The One' in 2007.

Luckily tomorrow I'm eligible for my free 6 months on the dating site, as I haven't 'found love' yet!

So, unless the Law Prof cuts it tomorrow night, I guess you're stuck reading this inane babble possibly until June 2007.

Seriously moment though... when I signed up to online dating (6 months ago) I honestly thought by Christmas I'd be completely loved up in some kind of coupledom. But no!

And d'you know what... I'm still happy having fun :)

Ooh, and funny moment of the night... I get a text earlier on. Voice of Reason threw my phone at me, but when I checked it, it was a blank message.

Bugger... who's that off (I was thinking maybe Chainsaw Guy had become a silent pervert). No no no... it was from Gorgeous H.

Now... I know in reality he somehow accidentally sent a message (you know... your phone is in your pocket, and I'm probably first in his list of numbers), but my happy thought for the night is I'm in his phonebook!!!

0 Comments: