Friday 29 December 2006

Middle names

Two whole bottles of wine... ouch! And I was right - Old Friend was seriously good fun, and fit :)

I went for the more casual side of 'smart casual', but minus the fab boots! A quick practise at walking around my place in them made me realise they were just too high to wear on a night when I knew alcohol was going to feature strongly! So I went for 'almost fab' but 'walkable about in' ones!

Anyway... my Potentials (drinks with old friends don't count as Potentials!):

Baileys Guy: Bless... I had another sweet email off him today, and he's going to call tonight. He's asked about meeting up in January for a drink ( so 'Face to Face' No.18)! So, I'm going to meet someone who distributes Baileys, and I'm not going to be drinking (my vow of abstinence, remember!) I'm slightly revising the detox, to include two days (or maybe three) when I can have one or two drinks!!

Yoga Guy: Bless... he's actually been away for a week, but you wouldn't know it. Daily calls and texts (I'm sure if he could arrange for a carrier pigeon to wing me a note he would!). He's back tomorrow, and wants to know if we can meet up, or if he can pop around (as he'll more than likely by 'just passing'). Funny thing is, I'm moving today/tomorrow... the new girl who's going into my place is probably going to get the shock of her life when he turns up laden down with chocolate and wine!

Should I tell him I'm moving?

Dubliner 1 of 3 (with wine cellar): Bless... I had a long long email off him today. There's still very strong hints at 'where do I see us going', and have I made up my mind if I want to go away somewhere with him next week. Ummm...

Dubliner 2 of 3: I'd forgotten how fab he was! He asked did I get my Christmas pressie? What!!! No, I didn't... I hope it hasn't got lost in the post :( He also mentioned he's coming over for the rugby in February, and do I fancy meeting up?

So, that's a couple of dates for the new year Baileys Guy, and Dubliner 2 of 3 (who I've only had one date with so far, so there's still hope for him!)

And I've had a wink today off a new guy. A quick scan through his profile reveals that fun is his middle name! Well, no one is going to put "dull and boring is my middle name", are they?? Ooh, and he loves chilling out on the sofa watching DVD's.

Fun fun fun, all the way :/

0 Comments: