Sunday 17 December 2006

Another Christmas 'Face to Face'

That's right! Potential from Gloucester (No. 75!) has now become Face to Face No. 17! We're going to meet for a drink on Thursday. Guinness or coffee?? Well... my choice, so I'm opting for the Guinness.

I quite like the sound of this guy, and he thinks I have a 'cheeky smile' (and I'm a cutie, remember)!

I know Thursday is likely to be the busiest night of the year, what with the world and his wife all out for Christmas drinks so I'm going to have to choose somewhere quiet(ish). Actually, the bar I'm meeting the Law Prof on Tuesday would be ideal!!

Rugby Guy (remember, from ages ago) has sent me another email. He wants my address so he can send me a Christmas card! I don't think so (although, I remember he was a fairly generous guy, so I could well be missing out on a potential pressie there!)

I think I can safely say I'm not just doing this exercise just for gifts. If that were the case I would have opted for Dubliner 1 of 3 (with wine cellar). I'm a girl of morals... in it for the fun of dating!!

Ooh, and Yoga Guy... Please please please STOP PLAYING WITH MY HAIR!!!

It's a real pet hate of mine, and anyone with curly hair knows that constantly fiddling with it is eventually going to turn it into a ball of fluff. I know my hair generally looks a little unruly (I prefer to call it that 'just got out of bed', or 'casually tousled' look), but I like my curls where they are, and have no desire to have my entire fringe tucked behind my ears every 30 seconds!

Right, off to see my beloved family (my Bruv has called, and mentioned cake!)

0 Comments: