Friday 29 December 2006

Last one, I promise!

OK, OK... I *may* have overblogged today, but Serious Golf Pro is just so funny!

I've now had 7 emails and two texts off him (bear in mind he only got in touch this afternoon!). A little over the top, and probably a sign that he may just turn out to be too much.

However, I am going to meet him, and hope this initial flurry of communications dies down a little!

So, the date... the driving range. Now, I usually go to a fairly OK driving range. You put the ball down, hit it, swear, and repeat 200 times. The driving range he's taking me to is only on THE best course around... seriously. So I'm going to have to modify the range routine a little and skip the swearing part... shit!

And we're going to have lunch at the same fabulous course afterwards.

Foie Gras anyone?

0 Comments: