Monday 11 December 2006

bored, bored, bored!!

That's right... I'm bored with my Potentials. I've just had my third date with Dubliner 1 of 3 (with wine cellar), and in what has almost become a pattern with me, after three dates I'm bored.

I know he's got a wine cellar, and that should be enough to have me welded to his hip for life, but no - it's not.

We had a great weekend, but he did the worst thing possible... he asked 'where did I see us going'!

Arghhh...he broke the golden rule! I seriously didn't know what to say. Not only that, he talked seriously about moving over here. I told him the reason I like him was because of the distance between us. If he moves around the corner it just wouldn't be the same!

So, I've kind of put him to the bottom of the list, while I continue my search for an equally commitment shy man of my dreams!!

I've been back on the dating site (mainly to make absolutely sure I'm going to get my next 6 months free). Almost immediately I got a new flurry of winks. Even more bizarrely some of the guys I've dated in the past (Rugby Guy, Chainsaw Guy, Dubliner 2 of 3) all got in touch too!

Now, as it didn't work out with them the first time round (apart from Dubliner 2 of 3, who was quite gorgeous and I'm glad he winked at me again!), why do they think it's going to work second time... Especially Chainsaw Guy?!?

Anyway... the new Potentials:

A slightly strange guy who named himself after Brad Pitt's character in Fight Club. That in itself should be enough to worry me, but no... he's quite funny, so we've arranged to meet up after Christmas (I'm going to struggle to find a free night before, what with work nights out, friends nights out... I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!)

And one other guy, who I'm meeting next week. He 'Seems Nice' (tm) , so I thought I should squeeze him in before Christmas.

Ooh, and Bruv... yes, I do remember who you are, and I'm sorry I missed you today. I'll check your blog to see if the catalogue of errors matches mine :)

0 Comments: