Wednesday 13 December 2006

Number 16

Face to face... next Tuesday!

He's a local guy, involved in research and law. That's what he said, so I Googled him (it's not stalking. It's a perfectly valid and appropriate way of finding out more about someone. These days I'd be slightly more worried if Google found nothing... what does that say about a person!!)

Anyway, yes - I Googled him. for 'research and law' read Professor of Law. Blimey... an intelligent one! The Voice of Reason actually suggested I buy "Law for Dummies", so I'll know what he's talking about. And my beloved family have built this one up into some kind of mad professor, with wild grey hair, specs and sandals.

In a way that's good. I'm begining to think I should lower my expectations anyway, then as long as he's a little up the scale from The Missing Link I'll be pleasantly surprised!

And this time I may also take a bit of my mothers advice (for once). Her theory is this: because I always tell Potentials I'm a bit of a commitment-phobe they see it as a challenge, and that maybe, just maybe they'll be the one to make me change. So, her plan is for me to make out I'm looking for a very serious relationship, and to actually ask the dreaded question myself.

So, Number 16... just where do you see us going??

0 Comments: