Wednesday 1 August 2007

What's going on?

Last night I made a conscious decision to break away from living in an 'online world' for a couple of days... the dating site/Skype/Facebook.  The sun is out, and I should be outside in it, rather than constantly keeping an eye on various little beeps and alerts popping up on screen!

So, what's happened?

Today I've had two texts off Baileys Guy, been Skyped by The Trialthete (who isn't even in my contacts list anymore), and I know there's messages waiting for me on the dating site from an unknown, and even The Law Prof!

Even though I'm extremely tempted to sneak a look (only because I'm curious to see what The Law Prof said!) I'm going to do my best to resist.  

It's just sporadic email checking, and the good old phone for me for now (oh, and this blog too I guess!)

The Vic Reeves Lookalike has called to see if I want to meet tonight, but I'm taking Voice of Reason out for some parental 'bonding' (i.e. no arguing!)

0 Comments: