Saturday 25 August 2007

"I'm not like the others"

A typical conversation....

New Potential: "Hi... I loved your profile (insert some kind of compliment here)... wanna chat"

Me: "Sure... how's you" (plus oodles of other words... I don't do one liners remember!)

NP:blah blah "do you have MSN?"

Me: "I do, but is it OK for me to get to know you a little better here first?" blah blah

NP: "OK, but I'm telling you, I'm not like all the others here"

Me (tongue in cheek): "I'm sure you're not..."

This Mutual Contact kind of bounces back and forth a bit, and I eventually give out my MSN id.

A typical MSN conversation (with same Potential)...

NP: "Hi sexi... wat u up 2" (note the rapid change to tXt skP :(
Me: "Hi there"
NP: "So, wanna meet up l8tr for a coffee?"
Me: "not tonight... maybe some other time though"
MP: "I'm horny now... dun u wanna help a fella out?"
Me: Right Click, Block

0 Comments: