Thursday 16 August 2007

The mob

Firstly... I had another fantastic birthday (thanks everyone!!), and MORE flowers!! I got an email of the guy from Glasgow to wish me a happy birthday, and instructions on where to pick up a present he'd got for me!!

Half thinking it was a wind up, I called the florist to see if there really was something there for me... and yes there was! How sweet is he. He doesn't know where I live, or even my full name, but he went to the trouble of ordering a gorgeous bouquet!!!

So my place is starting to look like the Chelsea Flower Show :)

We've arranged to meet for lunch at the weekend in Bath. I do quite like this guy... he's intelligent, not too intense, and thoughtful!

Somewhat slightly more intense is the volume of texts I'm now getting off The Golfer... the screen on my phone is going to melt!

He's a cheeky little sweetie, and a lot of his messages are funny. But you know me, and you can guess exactly how this is going to go!!! We've arrange to meet on Sunday, but so far he's asked to see me again before that EVERY NIGHT!!!

It's driving me mad!

But I'm going to hang in there with him for a little bit... I'm inadvertently involved in a 'golf war' and I could really do with a bit of help!!

The 'sweet' old ladies at the golf club are using a bizarre range of tactics to psyche me out before my big game. Honestly, I've never seen such a bunch of bad sports. Apparently it's not the done thing to knock the Ladies Captain out of a competition, so now her right hand gang are pretty much out to get me. I wouldn't be surprised to find a horses head in my locker at some point! Even my mum is getting in on the act (on my side though, thank god!)

So I'm having 'secret' lessons from Gorgeous H, and trying to work out how to smile sweetly at the cronies while they mentally stab me in the back.

But a little help off The Golfer wouldn't go amiss!!

0 Comments: