Sunday 19 August 2007

Fore!

In a complete turn of events it's all off with The Golfer. This guy is so odd... all week he's been maxing out his text allowance, then today he sent one to let me know he's 'kind of' seeing someone, but it's 'complicated'.

He likes her, but she's got a busy life and he doesn't know where he stands. So, ever so slightly put out, but being a mature person I sent him one back to thank him for being honest with me, and to wish him luck.

Then a got a reply to see if I still fancied meeting up today, and that he wanted to carry on being friends and helping me with my golf. Well, after an abysmal game this morning I think even Gorgeous H is going to struggle to inspire me, so I said thanks, but no thanks.

Then (now this is the icing on the cake) he sent ANOTHER text, to see if he could get in touch if it doesn't work out!!!

Cheeky little bugger. I've never knowingly been a 'reserve girl' and don't intend to be now!!

Grrrr... men :)

0 Comments: