Monday 13 August 2007

Phew!

Blimey... it's all gone a little manic in my world!!

It's been just over a week since I've signed up to the Freebie Site, and my god it's interesting! Remember The Golfer I mentioned? Well here's the full (insane) update...

The Golfer... cute, sharp and interesting. We had a couple of days emailing/texting, then he wanted to meet yesterday. Now in my mind this could only be good. I mean, I've a major competition in a couple of weeks, so hooking up with someone who teaches golf is obviously a good move.

So yesterday we met up. Now, he seemed to have a bit of a wibble earlier in the day... sending me a text to ask if it was OK for it not to be a 'date', but more like two friends meeting for a drink?

Slightly odd, but OK. At least that dispelled the expectations. Just friends (although we're clearly strangers!). So we met early evening for a couple of games of pool, a meal and a couple* of drinks.

He's very easy to get along with, a little competitive (he won EVERY game of pool!), very good looking, and (wait for it)... only 28!!!!

Seriously, he's 10 years younger than me (11 tomorrow... it's my birthday!!!). Maybe that was why he got a little freaked about the whole 'date' thing? I spent the night being ever so slightly casual about the evening, because I seriously didn't think he was going to want to take it any further. At the end of the night kind of made arrangements to meet again, and he went off to get his train.

But my gold he's been keen since!! I had about 4 texts off him last night after he'd gone, and enough to fill up my phone memory today!! He wanted to come over tonight, but I've had a night with Voice of Reason so no chance.

I've agreed to meet him at the weekend though!!

I've got a couple more dates lined up this weekend too... I've been chatting online to a guy from Glasgow (from the 'quality site'). It turns out he's not too far away from me at the weekend, so we're going to have lunch on Saturday afternoon!

But, enough of dating... I believe I may have A BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!! I've already had a beautiful bouquet of flowers from an ex Potential! I came home from work to find a smirking security guard brandishing them... and believe it or not it was the guy who had no qualms about removing from Facebook!!

Guys... you're so bloody complicated!


*you know with me a couple means oodles!!!

0 Comments: