Friday 17 August 2007

The weekend is here

And my dating plans are all sorted!

Tomorrow I'm of for my 'lah dee dah' lunch in Bath with The Glaswegian (No. 44). I'm really looking forward to meeting this guy, and it's a perfect opportunity to get all dressed up! We're meeting on the steps of a museum... I've actually got no clue where it is, but I'm sure with the help of Google I'll find it!

It'll be like a mini treasure hunt :)

And Sunday is my day with The Golfer (who I forgot to mention is No.43!). I've got an early round of golf with a guy from work before I meet him, then I'm off to the range with The Golfer for my 'lesson'!! He's convinced he can show me a few tips to help me win my competition.

If it works I'll marry him (if nothing else it will save on phone bills).

0 Comments: