Saturday 21 July 2007

Hello... is anyone there?

Like a somewhat ashamed alcoholic, I've got to admit I've fallen well and truly off the wagon, and I'm dating again!

I know, I know... I vowed that was it. But obviously 41 potentials is not quite enough, and I'm banging at the door of the dating site asking to be let back in, with my 'foxy' tail between my legs.

Actually, that's not strictly true. What really happened is I've succumbed to the tempting offers from the 'Other' site. Just to recap (in case you've already forgotten all about me... already!) I signed up to dating site run by a 'quality' newspaper, thinking the calibre of Potentials would be a little higher.

Well, I got a message off a fairy decent looking chap earlier today, and believe it or not I was so intrigued I parted with a fair amount of cash just to reply to him. What can I say... I can be impulsive on occasion (ooh... I should add that to my profile!).

So a little bit of 'Mutual Contact' has commenced! He's quite a funny guy (and cute in a sort of Vic Reeves way).

Now that I've signed up fully, I thought I may as well answer some of the others who have got in touch (I may as well get my moneys worth!). One of the other Potentials *could* be a member of my golf club. There's a photo of me on there (wearing the 'oh so cute' golf skirt), and he not only recognised not only the course, but even which hole the photo was taken on.

Funny... I hadn't noticed any eligible guys at the course (mind you, most of the time I was so focused on Gorgeous H that Brad Pitt could've been playing and I wouldn't have noticed).

Could be time to dig out the old golf challenge I think. I could do with some champagne!

0 Comments: