Sunday 29 July 2007

Strike three

Date three with the Vic Reeves Lookalike. The crucial third date, where I start to get bored and move on to the next Potential.

Well, this was a blindingly good third date! We met for drinks in my favourite bar (and as we've been there twice in less than a week, even *he* now counts as a regular!). We had every intention of popping to see some bizarre 'street theatre', but somehow got distracted by alcohol!!!

So, oodles of drinks later we headed off for a meal/more drinks, before deciding the best nightcap would be hideously expensive margaritas in the bar downstairs. We had toyed with the idea of going along to the party (the colleagues one), but by this time we could barely walk, so thought it *might* not be a good idea!!!

This morning we went out for a lazy breakfast, and *somehow* managed to follow that up with a Guinness (or two) sat outside in the sun!!

This guy is serious good fun, and he's said he's going to give me a call to sort out another date this week!!!!

So, all good there then. However, I need to get my money's worth from my dating subscription, so I'm chatting to a guy from Glasgow. It's the accent. Get a Glaswegian to say Curly Wurly... it's fab :)

Oh, and Baileys Guy is still sending oodles of texts and has called.. twice! Even though I do still want to meet him, I'm actually starting to think I may be his backup girlie. That's the one you keep in reserve for dry dating spells. I mean, I don't hear from him for months, then he pops back up.

0 Comments: