Thursday 26 July 2007

A winner?

I'm so so glad I delayed the awards ceremony. I *think* I may just have found a winner for the following categories:

Sexiest Potential (by far)
Funniest Potential
and
Best Date

I had a bloody fantastic night last night... we spend the entire night giggling between rounds of Guinness, red wine and vodka! He's sexy (as hell), intelligent AND funny. And no hint of 'so, where do you see us going then'!!!

I got a text off him this morning to let me know he had a fab time, and when can we meet up again?? Now, even though I was tempted to text him back and demand he move in immediately, I tried to be a little more cool than that, and suggested sometime this weekend! Now, in my usual style I now have to fit him in with prior arrangements, which are a little complicated to say the least... a family barbecue, and a party with colleagues.

Now, I *could* take him along to the party (the one with my colleagues, NOT the barbecue). But, I did have a kind of disaster last time I introduced a Potential to them, so if I want to do the whole going somewhere thing with the Vic Reeves Lookalike then it's probably best not to!

I do have a major problem with childcare too, so I'm massively limited. Typical isn't it. I never have problems with time when a Potential is not quite up to the mark, and the one time I think I may have found a diamond all of a sudden every responsible person in my life is on holiday. Bugger!

Other news... Bailey's Guy sent me another text as I was almost on my way out last night. He really must pick up on my dating vibes, as this is the second text in as many days. He said he was going to call, so obviously I told him I was 'otherwise engaged'. He's calling tonight.

0 Comments: