Sunday 22 July 2007

Hic!

The afternoon tea turned into a couple of bottles of wine! What can I say... I'm back, and straight back into the swing of things!

My date with Number 42, the Vic Reeves look-alike. I've had the pleasure of oodles of hours to get ready, so I went for a casual Sunday look. They say the sun shines on the righteous, and even though I'm not sure I can put myself totally in that category, it made enough of an appearance to let us sit outside my favourite bar for a couple of hours!

So, what was he like??

I stand by the Vic Reeves description, but kind of mixed with a hint of Rowland Rivron/Phil Daniels. That may not be the look for you, but I've got to say for me that is a knicker twangingly sexy combination.

He was on time, chatty... and full to the brim with funny stories. He seemed totally on my wavelength, and seems to have enough of a life of his own to not turn into a needy insecure control freak! I could quite happily have stayed there for a couple more hours, but Voice of Reason needed food, so made my excuses and we've *kind of* agreed to meet again!!

I'm going to hold back on any further judgement, but seriously... this guy is pretty cool :)

0 Comments: