Sunday 2 September 2007

Finally!

I've got a date with the Cute/Sexy Potential!!!!!

All week he's been talking about meeting up today, then getting the jitters and changing his mind!! I was actually at the point earlier this morning of taking my profile down and throwing in the towel!

The funny thing is, normally by now if a Potential had been this hard work I'd have moved on, but there's just something very different about him. He emails 3 or 4 times a day, we've chatted a little, and he's send the odd text (and look, no sign of me being irritated... at all!)

So, why the jitters?? Well, for some reason he thinks if we meet I may not like him, and so he's nervous!! Maybe if he new how fickle I was he'd understand that for me to keep in contact with him for 3 weeks has got to be a clear sign I do quite like* him (for 'like' read 'fancy the a**e off') , so unless he's really hiding something I don't get it??

He still thinks I'm posh, but that may well change this afternoon. Why... well, I'm actually not feeling too good, and have already been sick (and spoiled a good early walk this morning). JP has pointed out to me that it's not very ladylike to puke in someone's lap!

Wise words JP... wise words!

Anyway, I've got to get myself ready. Now... what to wear :)

0 Comments: