Wednesday 15 November 2006

The 'Black Tie Do crisis' increases

So yesterday I let you know about a little crisis, where I can't find the right shoes to go with the most beautiful dress in the world.

Well, said dress is now screwed up in a ball, stuffed at the back of the wardrobe. I picked it up from the cleaners yesterday, and there's still loads of marks over it from a exploded can of hair mousse :(

ARGHHHHH!!!!

I've now got TWO DAYS to find the next most beautiful dress in the world (and shoes... and probably a bag, necklace, underwear... you know how it goes!!) TWO DAYS!!!!

Luckily, Debenhams have a two day spectacular starting in a couple of hours, which is why I'm up ridiculously early. My plan... check their website out (kind of like a pre emptive strike), be outside at 8:00am ready to run around in a sort of ballgown trolley dash, shortlist a few, then go back lunchtime with a lady friend. At this stage I don't know who... I'll ask around the office.

And hell, if none of them are free ANYONE will do... developers have a good sense of style, don't they!?!? JP... Sysadmin Honey... I may be calling on you for help!

Dubliner 1 of 3 (with wine cellar) called last night. Apparently he's a bit nervous about the weekend.

Why on earth is he nervous... he already knows his family!?!

0 Comments: